Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government bank launches a deposit and transfer service on electronic cards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

bank - A government bank launches a deposit and transfer service on electronic cards Empty A government bank launches a deposit and transfer service on electronic cards

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Feb 2024, 5:00 am

A government bank launches a deposit and transfer service on electronic cards
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (February 28, 2024), Al Rasheed Bank announced the launch of the deposit and transfer service on electronic cards.
    The bank said in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that, “In line with the government’s directives and in implementation of the government program, Al-Rasheed Bank announces the launch of the deposit and transfer service via the electronic payment card from (Nakheel).”
    The statement explained, “All Rasheed Bank card holders, including bank employees, state departments, security forces, and retirees, can make deposits and withdrawals using the electronic card.”
    He continued, "The bank has identified a number of its branches to receive all those wishing to deposit."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:41 am