Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Stopping the escalation between the factions and Washington in Iraq.. What is the relationship betwe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stopping the escalation between the factions and Washington in Iraq.. What is the relationship betwe Empty Stopping the escalation between the factions and Washington in Iraq.. What is the relationship betwe

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Mar 2024, 4:38 am

Stopping the escalation between the factions and Washington in Iraq.. What is the relationship between the Iranian elections?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday (March 3, 2024), media professor at Al-Mustansiriya University, Ghaleb Al-Daami, commented on the relationship between the Iraqi factions stopping targeting Americans because of the Iranian elections.
    Al-Daami told "Baghdad Today", "We do not believe that there is an impact of the Iranian elections on the armed factions in Iraq not targeting American interests. Rather, we believe that there is a feeling in Iran that the battle has begun to move to Iran, and therefore it has clearly influenced the factions to stop their operations." In Iraq and even in Syria, these operations were undermined, and even in Lebanon and Yemen, Iran began to feel threatened.”
    Al-Daami added, “The American elections have a clear impact on the Iraqi situation, and attacking the factions comes within the electoral efforts for the Democrat to gain the support of the American public, especially since the Republican Party exploited the incident of the killing of American soldiers in Jordan against the Democratic Party, and that is why the various American military responses against the factions in Iraq".
    The researcher in political affairs confirmed that “Iran is certainly not in its interest to open any new conflict with the United States of America, and for this reason it has worked to calm the region by armed groups loyal to it in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and even Yemen,” stressing that “Iran fears the war spreading to... Her yard, and this could cost her a lot.”
    Yesterday, Friday, elections for Parliament and the Leadership Council of Experts took place in Iran, amid preliminary information about the participation of 40 percent of the Iranian voters, who number approximately 61 million people.
    According to the Iranian Ministry of Interior, the number of those entitled to participate in the parliamentary elections and the Leadership Assembly of Experts in the current session is 61 million 172 thousand and 298 people, while the total number of candidates is 15 thousand and 200 candidates for the Shura Council elections and 144 candidates for the Leadership Assembly elections.
    Candidates for these elections are competing for 290 seats in the Islamic Shura Council and 88 seats in the Leadership Council of Experts, according to the Ministry of Interior.
    Iranian Leader Ali Khamenei said, after casting his vote in the elections: “I advise the Iranian people to compete with good deeds,” pointing out that “the world is looking at these elections and monitoring them from friends and enemies.”
    He added: "I recommend that citizens elect the number of names as specified in each electoral center, no more and no less," stressing that "the world is looking at us to see what the elections in Iran will lead to, and I hope that we will please our friends and thwart the enemy's goals."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:47 am