Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Building Turkish dams is an assault on Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Building Turkish dams is an assault on Iraq Empty Deputy: Building Turkish dams is an assault on Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2024, 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: Building Turkish dams is an assault on Iraq[/size]
    • Today 10:35

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Parliamentary Agriculture and Water Committee, Thaer Makhif, called for investing in the upcoming visit of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Iraq to open and discuss the water files and Turkish attacks.
    Makhif told Al-Maalouma, “Turkey is exploiting the water issue as a pressure card on Iraq to achieve its interests in many files and issues, even though Iraq has its own cards that can be used to achieve its interests.”
    He added, "The water issue should not rest in the corridors of the government, but rather it should top the agenda of discussions between the government and the Turkish President during his upcoming visit to Iraq, in order to guarantee the legitimate right of Iraq and secure the fair share of water in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers."
    He stated that "Turkey attacked Iraq when it built dams on the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, and this matter is in violation of the law of the riparian countries," pointing out "the possibility of investing the economic file as a pressure card on Turkey in order to achieve Iraq's interest." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:01 pm