Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce: The development path will be the gateway to eco

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

development - President of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce: The development path will be the gateway to eco Empty President of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce: The development path will be the gateway to eco

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Mar 2024, 4:38 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]President of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce: The development path will be the gateway to economic communication between the East and the West[/size]

[size=45]President of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce, Abdul Razzaq Al-Zuhairi, confirmed that the development road will be the gateway to economic communication between the East and the West.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement stated, “The President of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, Abdul Razzaq Al-Zuhairi, received at the Federation’s headquarters, the new Pakistani ambassador to Iraq, Muhammad Zeeshan Ahmed, and during the meeting, ways of developing cooperation and trade relations were discussed, especially since the two countries had previously signed a memorandum of understanding on 6/5/ 2023, and to emphasize its activation and provide all facilities in this field and urge Pakistani companies to establish companies with Iraqi businessmen.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Zuhairi pointed out that “the Iraqi government is serious about starting to establish a development road that will be the gateway to economic communication between the East and the West.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:14 am