Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Korea: We sell cars to Iraq for a billion dollars and buy its oil for about 8 billion annually

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Korea: We sell cars to Iraq for a billion dollars and buy its oil for about 8 billion annually Empty Korea: We sell cars to Iraq for a billion dollars and buy its oil for about 8 billion annually

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2024, 3:33 am

[size=35][size=35]Korea: We sell cars to Iraq for a billion dollars and buy its oil for about 8 billion annually[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    03-12-2024 | 02:48
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Economy

The South Korean embassy in Iraq revealed that trade exchange between Iraq and South Korea has reached 9 billion dollars annually, noting that Iraq imports cars and electronics for more than a billion dollars, and Korea buys Iraqi oil for about 8 billion dollars.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Korea's ambassador to Baghdad, Song Soo-joi, said, "Iraq is an important market for Korean exports, most notably cars and electronics, which amounted to one billion and 196 million dollars, as consumers prefer Korean products for their high quality and moderate prices."

As for the volume of imports from Iraq, it amounted to “7 billion and 900 million dollars and includes crude oil and its products, and while the volume of exchange may vary over time, there has been and still is a presence of Korea in the Iraqi economic scene over the years due to the friendly relations and mutual understanding between the two countries,” according to It was reported by the government newspaper Al-Sabah.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:41 pm