Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance pledges to invest Iraqi state real estate in Britain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - The Minister of Finance pledges to invest Iraqi state real estate in Britain Empty The Minister of Finance pledges to invest Iraqi state real estate in Britain

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2024, 4:31 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Finance pledges to invest Iraqi state real estate in Britain[/size]

[size=45]Finance Minister Taif Sami pledged to invest Iraqi state real estate in Britain.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement from the ministry said, “On the sidelines of the visit of Finance Minister Taif Sami and her accompanying delegation to London to attend the meeting held with the President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the minister and the advanced staff in the ministry conducted an inspection visit to state real estate in London, which included both the building... Al-Rafidain Bank and the Iraqi Insurance Company building in the British capital, London.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added, “The visit included following up on the properties, reviewing the details, and identifying the most important problems they are suffering from.”[/size]
    [size=45]It promised to “find appropriate solutions for it and invest it in the correct manner, as it is located in the most important commercial and economic centers in the international financial markets, of which the United Kingdom represents the largest center in the world.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:12 am