Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maysan Governorate Council: Influential companies are not registered and obstruct most projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council - Maysan Governorate Council: Influential companies are not registered and obstruct most projects Empty Maysan Governorate Council: Influential companies are not registered and obstruct most projects

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2024, 5:34 am

Maysan Governorate Council: Influential companies are not registered and obstruct most projects

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Maysan Governorate Council announced that the majority of the lagging projects there are ministerial, as they were received by “unregistered” companies belonging to influential parties, confirming that it has drawn up plans to impose fines on most of those parties.
    Council President Mustafa Al-Muhammadawi said in a statement to the official newspaper, followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “most of the contracting companies that received projects in Maysan previously were poor, and most of them were local and specific to some parties, and there is no monitoring and follow-up of their work.”
    He explained, "The local administration in Maysan has developed long- and short-term strategic plans, and the projects will be implemented according to priority, noting that there are 134 investment companies in the governorate, of which only 20 are registered, while most of the unregistered companies will be fined."
    It is noteworthy that many ministerial projects have been stalled since 2010 until now, and they are service and urban projects in the education, youth and housing sectors.

Views 66
    Added 03/24/2024 - 8:29 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:53 pm