Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting with the Sudanese and an agreement to work with “symbols” for security personnel in Kurdis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting with the Sudanese and an agreement to work with “symbols” for security personnel in Kurdis Empty A meeting with the Sudanese and an agreement to work with “symbols” for security personnel in Kurdis

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:56 am

A meeting with the Sudanese and an agreement to work with “symbols” for security personnel in Kurdistan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Monday (March 25, 2024), member of the Finance Committee, Nermin Maarouf, revealed the content of her meeting with Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani and the date of sending the salaries of the security forces in the region by Baghdad.
    Nermin Maarouf, a member of the Finance Committee in Parliament, said in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that “the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc met yesterday with Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, who said that the salaries of the security forces will be sent within the next few days.”
    She added, "Al-Sudani said that an agreement had been reached between the Iraqi government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to work with the biometric codes of security forces employees instead of the information of other employees of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance."
    Regarding March salaries, she indicated that the Prime Minister said that there was an agreement on the issue of salary disbursement, but the Federal Court decided to send the government in cash until settlement was completed.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:50 pm