Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Implementing the “water harvesting” dam strategy in 3 regions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Implementing the “water harvesting” dam strategy in 3 regions Empty Implementing the “water harvesting” dam strategy in 3 regions

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Implementing the “water harvesting” dam strategy in 3 regions[/size]
    • Today 11:36

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
    Representative Hussein Mardan confirmed, on Tuesday, that the strategy of water harvesting dams will be implemented in 3 regions in Iraq.
    Mardan said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Iraq’s crises in the water issue are not temporary, and the circumstances require the adoption of strategic options to confront climate fluctuations and the shrinking shares of the main rivers, which leaves us facing great challenges.”
    He added, "Water harvesting is an important strategy that Iraq, through the Ministry of Water Resources, has begun seeking to activate by studying areas that witness high rates of seasonal torrential flow in order to build dams capable of securing millions of cubic meters of water to provide drinking water and water crops in dry seasons." .
    He pointed out that "the regions of eastern and northern Iraq, in addition to some southern regions, are the most suitable for implementing the strategy of water harvesting dams in the next stage," pointing out that "it is an important experience that will contribute to adding good quantities of water, especially in areas that suffer from seasonal drought."
    Iraq suffers from recurring drought crises in recent years, especially with the shrinkage of water supplies in the main rivers. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:12 pm