Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Netherlands decides to close its consulate in Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Netherlands decides to close its consulate in Erbil Empty The Netherlands decides to close its consulate in Erbil

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Apr 2024, 7:05 am

[rtl]The Netherlands decides to close its consulate in Erbil[/rtl]

Policy  ,  04/13/2024 17:41  Number of readings: 75 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

The Netherlands decided to close its embassy in Tehran and its consulate in Erbil tomorrow, Sunday, April 14, as a “precautionary measure in light of the increasing tension in the region.”[/rtl]

[rtl]The embassy wrote on its website: “The Dutch Embassy in Tehran and the Consulate General in Erbil will be closed to the public on Sunday, April 14, out of extreme caution.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]It indicated in its statement that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs took this decision in light of the increasing tensions between Iran and the Israeli entity, and that the Ministry will decide on Sunday whether to open consular offices on Monday or not.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She confirmed that anyone who has an appointment has been or will be notified in a timely manner and appointments will be rescheduled, and indicated that this measure will primarily affect people who wish to apply for a visa to travel to the Netherlands.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The embassy published a dedicated phone number in case there is an urgent need for assistance from the embassy or consulate general, and confirmed that all Dutch diplomatic missions in the region are closed to the public on Saturdays.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The missions in Tehran and Erbil are usually open to the public on Sunday, which is the first day of the work week in the countries of the region.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The world is awaiting an Iranian attack against the Israeli entity in response to the recent targeting of the Iranian consulate in Damascus.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:56 pm