Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In response to the objections.. Kurdish politician: An “account” project that even includes federal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - In response to the objections.. Kurdish politician: An “account” project that even includes federal  Empty In response to the objections.. Kurdish politician: An “account” project that even includes federal

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Apr 2024, 4:37 am

In response to the objections.. Kurdish politician: An “account” project that even includes federal banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    Former member of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament, Omid Hussein, confirmed today, Wednesday (April 24, 2024), that an accounting project includes federal government banks as well and is not limited to Kurdistan banks, in response to objections to the localization of the salaries of Kurdistan employees through an accounting project.
    Hussein said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “The Iraqi Trade Bank has joined the account project and there are negotiations to join the Rasheed and Rafidain banks, and all the banks within the project are registered with the Central Bank of Iraq.”
    He added, "It is hoped that the project will be completed by the end of this year, by issuing a MasterCard to all employees, Peshmerga, and retirees, which will thus facilitate the process of disbursing salaries."
    He pointed out that "My account project is not limited to disbursing salaries only, but there are other benefits in it, including loans of various types, health insurance, etc., and these features do not exist in other projects."
    He stated, "There will be negotiations with the federal government to reach a sound method through which employees' salaries will be localized. We hope that the government and the Ministry of Finance will study the accounting project before judging it."
    In the same context, the Kurdistan Regional Government confirmed in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that it does not stand against the process of localizing the salaries of Kurdistan employees, but that it is working on that process within a special localization project for the region, which is “My Account,” which fulfilled all the conditions imposed by the Central Bank.
    She indicated that "audited and approved lists of the salaries of Kurdistan Region employees will be sent to the Federal Ministry of Finance," expecting that "the salaries will be received on time, that is, with the employees of the rest of the other regions of Iraq, similar to what happened last month."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:25 pm