Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Before self-sufficiency... 80 percent of citizens' need for gasoline will be met soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Before self-sufficiency... 80 percent of citizens' need for gasoline will be met soon Empty Before self-sufficiency... 80 percent of citizens' need for gasoline will be met soon

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Before self-sufficiency... 80 percent of citizens' need for gasoline will be met soon[/size]
    • Today 11:12

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    Member of the Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee, Kazem Al-Touki, reviewed today, Sunday, the most prominent obstacles that stand in the way of achieving self-sufficiency in the production of gasoline fuel in local refineries.

Al-Touki told Al-Maalouma, “The production capacity of Iraqi refineries regarding gasoline fuel is insufficient to cover the local need, which pushes the Ministry of Oil towards foreign imports in order to meet the need.”
    He added, "The Baiji refinery entered service a short time ago and cannot be relied upon at the present time to secure the country's need for fuel, in addition to the Karbala refinery that has not reached its actual production capacity, and there are also problems in the Doura refinery, in addition to the pipeline transporting oil from the strategic line." To the Doura and Karbala refineries, he was unable to secure their actual need.”
    He stated, "The government is determined to secure fuel by 80 percent next June, and it may be able to achieve self-sufficiency in gasoline fuel by the end of this year, especially since there is ongoing work to raise and increase the refining capacity of the refineries and solve the obstacles that stand in the way of increasing production." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:23 am