Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Behind the scenes of the state administration meeting: The regional government supports Sudanese wit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Behind the scenes of the state administration meeting: The regional government supports Sudanese wit Empty Behind the scenes of the state administration meeting: The regional government supports Sudanese wit

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:14 am

Behind the scenes of the state administration meeting: The regional government supports Sudanese with one file and is discussing another

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil 
    Member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Rebwar Muhammad, confirmed today, Sunday (April 28, 2024), that the visit of the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, and the meetings he held in Baghdad were “positive,” while he indicated that the Erbil government supports Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani in the file of regional and international relations. . 
    Muhammad said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "Barzani's participation in the state administration meetings was positive and important issues were discussed, including the continuation of the positive relationship between the federal and regional governments, especially with regard to the issue of continuing to send employee salaries."
    He added, "The President of the region expressed his support for the Sudanese in the file of regional and international relations and to restore Iraq to the forefront and its leading role."
    He pointed out that "Barzani seeks a radical solution to the issues of disagreement between Baghdad and Erbil regarding oil and gas, salaries and the budget," noting that "the Iraqi political forces must realize the necessity of reducing arbitrary decisions against Kurdistan."
     The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, arrived yesterday, Saturday (April 27, 2024), to the capital, Baghdad, to participate in the meeting of the State Administration Coalition .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:26 pm