Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary General of OPEC: Do not change the fundamental factors mentioned in the oil market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary General of OPEC: Do not change the fundamental factors mentioned in the oil market Empty Secretary General of OPEC: Do not change the fundamental factors mentioned in the oil market

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Oct 2014, 7:33 am

Secretary General of OPEC: Do not change the fundamental factors mentioned in the oil market

And Abdullah al-Badri said in London, where he attended the annual conference of oil and money "does not observe little change in the fundamental factors. Demand is still growing and supply is also growing. OPEC decline in the situation."

The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries OPEC meeting in Vienna on November 27 in November. And raises the sharp decline in oil prices raised questions about whether the organization consisting of 12 members will cut production in order to support the market.

http://alrayy.com/124967.htm

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:00 am