Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Electricity: focus on companies from countries prohibit corruption and bribery

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Minister of Electricity: focus on companies from countries prohibit corruption and bribery Empty Minister of Electricity: focus on companies from countries prohibit corruption and bribery

Post by wciappetta Sun 02 Nov 2014, 6:46 am

Minister of Electricity: focus on companies from countries prohibit corruption and bribery

Sun Nov 02 2014 09:33 | (Voice of Iraq) -  Add Comment - Alsumaria News / Baghdad 

Said Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi, Sunday, that the ministry focuses on companies from countries laws prohibit corruption and bribery operations, in the face of reducing the role of intermediaries. 

The ministry said in a brief statement received "Alsumaria News", a copy of which, "The Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi focuses on companies that are from countries laws prohibit corruption and bribery operations." 

She added that "Fahdawi face to reduce the role of middlemen, mostly because the doors of corruption." 

The Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi instructed on Saturday (November 1, 2014) to prepare a formula model contracts by experts, to be adopted in all the districts, indicating that this procedure is designed to ensure the right of the state to prevent and reduce fraud and corruption.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:57 pm