Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

A member of the parliamentary economy exclude deletion of zeros from the currency in the current yea

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

A member of the parliamentary economy exclude deletion of zeros from the currency in the current yea Empty A member of the parliamentary economy exclude deletion of zeros from the currency in the current yea

Post by Proven Fri 02 Jan 2015, 8:33 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr]Friday 0.02 2 December / January 2015 14:54[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[Baghdad-where]
    Excluded a member of the parliamentary economy, the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency in the current 2015.
    Said Najiba Najib told all of Iraq [where] today that "there was a project and plan but not short-term," pointing out that "this plan can be implemented within two years or more."
    Najib explained that "the main obstacle to this plan is the" security situation,which is currently gripping the country, "stating," We are waiting to take steps by the organization [OPEC] to limit the fall in oil prices. "
    "The current currency is not commensurate with the economic crisis that hit the country," asserting that "the success of the process of deletion of zeros from the currency need to executive and legislative plans."
    She noted that "the central bank alone can not implement this project but need to unite all the banks."
    He economist Jamil Antoine said earlier that the deletion of zeros from the currency is a currency revaluation structure, and to alleviate the large digital accounts burden treasurers, and alleviate the burden of accountants in counting the transfer of numbers, "noting that" this is not the time to replace the currency, and that to the lack of security and economic stability in Albulad.anthy 2
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

A member of the parliamentary economy exclude deletion of zeros from the currency in the current yea Empty Re: A member of the parliamentary economy exclude deletion of zeros from the currency in the current yea

Post by Proven Fri 02 Jan 2015, 8:35 am

fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A member of the parliamentary economy exclude deletion of zeros from the currency in the current yea Empty Re: A member of the parliamentary economy exclude deletion of zeros from the currency in the current yea

Post by fonz1951 Fri 02 Jan 2015, 8:51 am

they seem to change their story every other week.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 02 Jan 2015, 8:53 am

Ok but the CBI alone "can and will"!

Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Fri 02 Jan 2015, 8:58 am

I think they ALL need to move to COLORADO!! or maybe thats were they all been!! ........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 02 Jan 2015, 8:58 am

Neno wrote:Ok but the CBI alone "can and will"!

yeah, forgive me please i have had time off and have to be retrained, i tend to forget that it's in the hands of the cbi and cbi only.   hi
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 02 Jan 2015, 9:07 am

Retraing on NNP... FREE!
    Anywhere else... Cost you!
    (Your money, dinar, time, and mind)

TIP: Follow the constitution, rather amended or not.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Fri 02 Jan 2015, 12:57 pm

I'll feel better when I see Shabibi say something
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Fri 02 Jan 2015, 1:36 pm

What is up?  Found this article, but different from the first:

A member of the current economic Parliamentary Committee: 2015 will witness deletes the zeros of the Iraqi currency

Posted: Friday 02/01/2015 22:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current member of the Economic Commission Najiba Najib said that the project to delete the yolk will not be in the current year and that this project is not a relative term.

Najib said that "there was a project and plan but not the short-term," pointing out that "this plan can be implemented within two years or more."

Najib and continued, "We are waiting to take steps by OPEC to limit the fall in oil prices."

She added that "the current currency is not commensurate with the economic crisis that hit the country," asserting that "the success of the process of removing zeros from the currency need to executive and legislative plans."

She pointed out that "the central bank alone can not implement this project but need to unite all the banks."

He Jamil Antoine economist earlier that the deletion of zeros from the currency is a currency re-structure, and to alleviate the large digital accounts burden treasurers, relieving the burden of accountants in the transfer count numbers.

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Fri 02 Jan 2015, 1:44 pm

Interesting statement:

Najib said that "there was a project and plan but not the short-term," pointing out that "this plan can be implemented within two years or more."

Najib and continued, "We are waiting to take steps by OPEC to limit the fall in oil prices."

Goes along with:

Rejected in favour of support for any tghiirali the currency at the moment, but do not support any change in currency only after a year or more until there is liberalize all governorates of Iraq organize daash in addition to improved oil prices which can regain our recovery economic. "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:47 am