Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait conditions including Fao Port in any process to evaluate situation at Mubarak Port

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kuwait conditions including Fao Port in any process to evaluate situation at Mubarak Port Empty Kuwait conditions including Fao Port in any process to evaluate situation at Mubarak Port

Post by notazbad2000 Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Kuwait conditions including Fao Port in any process to evaluate situation at Mubarak Port

Added by Ahmed Hussein on March 12, 2013.
    Saved under Baghdad Politics

Kuwait conditions including Fao Port in any process to evaluate situation at Mubarak Port Kuwait-conditions-including-fao-port-in-any-process-to-evaluate-situation-at-mubarak-port

(IraqiNews.com) -Kuwait conditioned including the Grand Fao Port in any evaluation operation for the controversial Grand Mubarak Port.
    The Kuwaiti (Kuna) News Agency quoted the Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry’s Undersecretary, Khalid al-Jaarallah, as saying in an answer to a question over Iraqi officials’ statements about their proposal to commission neutral side to evaluate the situation in Mubarak Port, “We have no reservations or objections on entrusting a neural side for the evaluation process to cover both of Grand Fao and Grand Mubarak Ports.”
    The Kuwaiti Mubarak Port is one of the pending issues between Iraq and Kuwait.

Read more: http://www.iraqinews.com/baghdad-politics/kuwait-conditions-including-fao-port-in-any-process-to-evaluate-situation-at-mubarak-port/#ixzz2NMBoSXNz
    Follow us: @IraqiNews_com on Twitter | IraqNews on Facebook

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:57 pm