Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Parliamentary Legal: "oil and gas" will arrive next week to Parliament

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Legal: "oil and gas" will arrive next week to Parliament  Empty Parliamentary Legal: "oil and gas" will arrive next week to Parliament

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 08 Mar 2015, 4:03 pm

Sunday, March 8th 18:24

Parliamentary Legal: "oil and gas" will arrive next week to Parliament

BAGHDAD / .. Parliamentary Legal Committee, announced on Sunday that the oil and gas law will arrive in Parliament next week, noting that there are differences between the political blocs may hinder his reading and voting on it.

Said committee member Ibtisam al-Hilali told the "eye Iraq News," The oil and gas law of the sensitive task that bears especially with regard to oil issues between the center and Alaqlm complexities of the laws, "indicating that he did not write to the far right way is being sought to amend some paragraphs before up to Parliament."

She Hilali, "The oil and gas law from within Almmthbth document the political agreement laws are now being intensive dialogue between the political blocs to reach a final formulas and remove the differences," pointing out that it is unlikely that these days up to the parliament. "Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like this could be on parliament agenda when they come back on the 10th.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Legal: "oil and gas" will arrive next week to Parliament  Empty Re: Parliamentary Legal: "oil and gas" will arrive next week to Parliament

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 08 Mar 2015, 4:05 pm

Special / provincial delegation holds a new proposal to the Government of Abadi for the export of oil through the Kirkuk line
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Erbil-Iraq Press -8 March / March: the Kurdistan Alliance, said on Sunday that a delegation Ministerial of the region will be this week a new round of negotiations with officials in Baghdad, adding that the delegation, which has been headed by Nechirvan Barzani, holds a new proposal to the Government of Haider al-Abadi on the export Kirkuk oil through the line. He said coalition member Ares Abdullah's / Iraq Press / he "did after it was Nechirvan Barzani delegation will be headed or another official determines," adding that "the Kurds minister in the federal government to join a delegation of the region during the upcoming talks with officials in Baghdad on the financial situation in Iraq and ways out of the current crisis, in addition to the optimum exploitation of the oil wealth. " He continued, "The new initiative will present the delegation to the Baghdad government include oil exporting region to Turkey rates quarterly (every three months), according to the Budget Law no 250 000 barrels per day." He added, "The federal government issued from the wells of Kirkuk line 300 000 barrels per day, which is the same line that the province is trying to export 250 000 barrels through it every day, so we will have 550 000 barrels According to the budget bill back their price to the treasury of the Iraqi state in return for granting the province's share 17% of the budget. " He noted that "the proposed Kurdish handed over to the Government of Haider al-Abadi for discussion and express the position are dealing with the possibility of receiving the initiative acceptance of Baghdad, especially since the governments of the center and the region insist on adherence recent oil agreement and the resulting materials governing the export process set out in the budget," .anthy Act ( 1) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This might be some of the solution.
    Thanks
    LIT
    sundog
    sundog
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Parliamentary Legal: "oil and gas" will arrive next week to Parliament  Empty Re: Parliamentary Legal: "oil and gas" will arrive next week to Parliament

Post by sundog Sun 08 Mar 2015, 5:19 pm

I know there have been a gazillion articles on the oil and gas law but honestly I thought this was all settled last week when the Kurds got paid the $250 billion.  So knowing that the oil and gas law are not passed I don't think we will see an RV until then.  As to why?  I haven't a clue other than for years everyone that I would tend to believe, has said no HCL no RV.  I guess they are right, so far.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 08 Mar 2015, 5:21 pm

and the aerticle dat says the hcl was done with budget and yet no rv ?
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 08 Mar 2015, 6:17 pm

sundog wrote:I know there have been a gazillion articles on the oil and gas law but honestly I thought this was all settled last week when the Kurds got paid the $250 billion.  So knowing that the oil and gas law are not passed I don't think we will see an RV until then.  As to why?  I haven't a clue other than for years everyone that I would tend to believe, has said no HCL no RV.  I guess 
    So the green light has been given to remove zeros and the Kurds and Baghdad have signed a mou regarding the oil sharing and what you think the law will be a hold up?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:24 pm