Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq participates meetings of the Economic and Social Council of the Arab League

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Iraq participates meetings of the Economic and Social Council of the Arab League Empty Iraq participates meetings of the Economic and Social Council of the Arab League

Post by dizzydee Wed 11 Mar 2015, 11:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3/11/2015

Iraq confirms its participation in the Cairo Conference of the economy and investment 

Baghdad  .. Prime Minister's Office said Haider al-Abadi, Wednesday, that Iraq will take part in the Cairo Conference of the economy and investment, to be held next Friday. 

He said the office's spokesman Saad al-Sabri told / information /, that "Iraq will attend an official delegation at the Cairo International Conference of the economy and investment," he "was keen to open up to the world economically and looked forward for international support in this area." 

The newborn, that "the Iraqi official delegation that will participate in the conference has not been named yet," he said, adding that "the delegation will be named at a later date." 

It is scheduled to host the Egyptian capital Cairo international conference of the economy and investment with the participation of about 70 Arab and foreign countries. 

Sarisus
    Sarisus
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Iraq participates meetings of the Economic and Social Council of the Arab League Empty Re: Iraq participates meetings of the Economic and Social Council of the Arab League

Post by Sarisus Wed 11 Mar 2015, 1:39 pm

thumbs

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:08 am