Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
mochasmom
day dreamer
6 posters

Parliamentary Finance: the central bank is likely issuance of large coins

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: the central bank is likely issuance of large coins Empty Parliamentary Finance: the central bank is likely issuance of large coins

Post by day dreamer Thu 09 Apr 2015, 10:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thursday   09   April   2015 | 09:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tamimi explained that "the central bank justified the lack of implementation of the project to delete the zeros because this process does not reduce the size of the paper," asserting "the benefit of the largest export categories to reduce the number, to maintain the value of the dinar

Qurtas News / Baghdad
    Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Thursday that the Central Bank is likely to issue a large coins in order to minimize the number, while showed that the Bank supports the merger of private banks.
    Said committee member Majda al-Tamimi's "Qurtas News" that "the Commission hosted the Central Bank officials two days ago, to discuss the work of the Bank and its relationship banks, as well as discuss the assets and net reserves of domestic credit and the net in the balance sheet of the bank, and the basis of cash and the impact of increasing oil reserves, which leads to reduce cash basis. "
    Tamimi explained that "the central bank justified the lack of implementation of the project to delete the zeros because this process does not reduce the size of the paper," asserting "the benefit of the largest export categories to reduce the number, to maintain the value of the dinar."
    Tamimi pointed out that "the Central Bank supported the need for the integration of private banks and activation of banking activity, because most of the banks need to support and strengthen its credit and bank transactions."
    Parliamentary Finance Committee, headed by Ahmad Chalabi, the Commission and members of the Committee on April 6 the current central bank governor and his senior staff and hosted.
    The banking system consists in Iraq from 43 banks, as well as the Central Bank, and distributed according to government ownership between seven and 30 waged, including the Islamic seven, as well as six foreign banks which is distributed by Branch 600 in the whole of Iraq.

mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: the central bank is likely issuance of large coins Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: the central bank is likely issuance of large coins

Post by mochasmom Thu 09 Apr 2015, 10:56 am

Coins, i like that, but how large?
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: the central bank is likely issuance of large coins Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: the central bank is likely issuance of large coins

Post by Proven Thu 09 Apr 2015, 11:23 am

mochasmom wrote:Coins, i like that, but how large?

100 and 200 dinars.  Part of the delete the zeros project.  Will issue these lower denominations with a larger value.  First, they need to reduce the money supply significantly.  

duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 09 Apr 2015, 1:48 pm

like fifty thousand? scratch
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 09 Apr 2015, 4:43 pm

Just another reminder to support the plan now unfolding....
    Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013
    Jul 21, 2012 08:17 AM Category: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Iraq's semi-official Alsabaah newspaper, the finance committee received specimens of the new Iraqbanknotes from the Central Bank of Iraq. The specimens were of the 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars. The committee urged the central bank to delay the introduction of the new currency from January 2013 to July 2013 to study all the aspects of the process.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] state that the new currency will be issued in denominations of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars for banknotes and 25, 50, 100, 250, and 500 fils, plus 1 and 2 dinars for coins. The designs have been already chosen for banknotes and coins:

5 dinars: Beck waterfall and palm tree
    10 dinars: dinar coin minted in the reign of the Umayyad dynasty and lighthouse Hadba in Mosul
    25 dinars: King Hammurabi receiving the law and farming of Iraqi Kurdistan
    50 dinars: King Codaa and Fort Ukhaydir
    100 dinars: Central Bank building in Azwaip area in Baghdad and ziggurat
    200 dinars: bridge and school

Courtesy of Mosab K. Ibrahim.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 09 Apr 2015, 4:46 pm

delete the zeros because this process does not reduce the size of the paper," asserting "the benefit of the largest export categories to reduce the number, to maintain the value of the dinar

Does anyone see this? I know they are talking about something else but take from the phrase. Deleting the zeros does not change the paper. The large, export, reduce the number, lol.... ;) 
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 10 Apr 2015, 6:30 am

Neno wrote:delete the zeros because this process does not reduce the size of the paper," asserting "the benefit of the largest export categories to reduce the number, to maintain the value of the dinar

Does anyone see this? I know they are talking about something else but take from the phrase. Deleting the zeros does not change the paper. The large, export, reduce the number, lol.... ;) 

yeah well just like the other report, this perspective is from inside the country... remember? It's an assurance they won't need a bag of new lower notes to buy what a large denomination note bought previously...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 10 Apr 2015, 3:54 pm

wciappetta wrote:

yeah well just like the other report, this perspective is from inside the country... remember? It's an assurance they won't need a bag of new lower notes to buy what a large denomination note bought previously...
    Precisely my point but the large...export... sounds like a $100,000.00 bill to me... ;)
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 10 Apr 2015, 4:02 pm

Neno wrote:
    wciappetta wrote:

Precisely my point but the large...export... sounds like a $100,000.00 bill to me... ;)

I don't know, I guess it could be, yet why would they really need it since everything is electronic today? As far as I'm concerned , as long as they get it over with it will be fine with me...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 10 Apr 2015, 4:17 pm

Would you hold an electronic account verses hard assets for something?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:50 pm