Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
lonelyintexas
Proven
6 posters

Investment Law amended in front of the Presidency of the Parliament later this month!

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Investment Law amended in front of the Presidency of the Parliament later this month! Empty Investment Law amended in front of the Presidency of the Parliament later this month!

Post by Proven Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:10 pm

Can you say Economic Development Boom!

Investment Law amended in front of the Presidency of the Parliament
    04/12/2015

The Commission is determined to provide all the proposals that would invest in the advancement of the country.

BAGHDAD - assured of the Investment Committee and member of the parliamentary economy olive-Dulaimi, Sunday, that the Committee will submit amendments accomplished by the investment law to the presidency of the parliament later this month.

Dulaimi said in a statement, "The Committee completed most of the changes taking place in the investment law, leaving only a few paragraphs to be delivered during the upcoming period," adding that "there is a requirement in the law ensures the involvement of 75% of the Iraqi labor in investment projects."

She added that "the Commission is determined to provide all the proposals that would invest in the advancement of the country," asserting that "the law will be a magnet for investment and not through work repellent guarantees, as well as a good investment opportunities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Investment Law amended in front of the Presidency of the Parliament later this month! Empty Investment law amended before the end of the presidency of the parliament this April

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:13 am

• Published on Sunday, April 12 / April 2015 14:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - confirmed the Investment Committee and member of the parliamentary economy olive-Dulaimi, the Commission will submit amendments accomplished by the investment law to the presidency of the parliament later this month. 

She said al-Dulaimi's ( IMN ) "The Committee completed most of the changes taking place in the investment law, leaving only a few paragraphs to be delivered during the upcoming period," adding that "there is a requirement in the law ensures the involvement of 75% of Alaracahfa employment and investment projects."

Olive and added that "the Commission is determined to provide all the proposals that would invest in the advancement of the country," asserting that "the law will be a magnet for investment and not through work repellent guarantees, as well as a good investment opportunities."  

The Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary Jawad al-Bolani said, the center Bri, that the revitalization of the construction and the construction sector, the labor market will be activated by 25%.

As Vice Chairman of the Committee Harith al-Harthy, the serious study and amend the investment law to end the red tape currently in place, and to achieve the flexibility that must be treated by the investor Committee.

He's Harthy ( IMN ) that "a good investment law includes clauses to activate the investment, but the problem was in the application process mechanisms, which made ​​the investor collide with government procedures, which are not attractive for investment, especially in the issuance of licenses investment process." Pointing out that "the Kurdistan region of procedures are very simple and may not take more than one day for granting the license."

mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Investment Law amended in front of the Presidency of the Parliament later this month! Empty Re: Investment Law amended in front of the Presidency of the Parliament later this month!

Post by mochasmom Mon 13 Apr 2015, 9:10 am

Good to hear
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Investment Law amended in front of the Presidency of the Parliament later this month! Empty Re: Investment Law amended in front of the Presidency of the Parliament later this month!

Post by Proven Mon 13 Apr 2015, 9:25 am

It is a beautiful thing.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Mon 13 Apr 2015, 12:11 pm

Investment rate law: the involvement of 75% of the Iraqi employment in projects

Economic
    Since 04/13/2015 18:06 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - scales News

Revealed a member of the Parliamentary Commission of Economy Nora Salem Albjara, Monday, that the average investment law will be presented to the House of Parliament for a second reading soon.

She's Albjara / scales News /, "The committee completed most of the changes taking place in the investment law is in the process to provide the law in its final form to the House of Representatives," indicating that "only some of the paragraphs which will be completed during the upcoming period is left."

She added, "There is a requirement in the law ensures the involvement of 75% of the Iraqi labor in investment projects," pointing out that "is determined to provide all the proposals that would invest in the advancement of the country's Committee."

It is said that "Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary Jawad al-Bolani revealed earlier that the revitalization of the construction sector in the field of investment and ages will work on active labor market by 25%." Ended 29/9 P

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:49 pm

You been waiting on this, I like the end of the month wording but I have no idea about your investment laws following. It's all good tho as I know it can come from from every angle in some situations.... ;)
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Mon 13 Apr 2015, 7:02 pm

Neno wrote:You been waiting on this, I like the end of the month wording but I have no idea about your investment laws following. It's all good tho as I know it can come from from every angle in some situations.... ;)
     I agree, this is a very large puzzle imo, and when the pieces start coming together, it is very encouraging to me. :-)
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:47 am

There is a post that talks about parliament and Tuesday and talks about investments law! I think we might get this voted on for final reading within a few days! The question is do they require a third reading if the they have had a third amendment! Or does it go straight for approval!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:24 pm