Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prepping info to consider re expat

Lobo
    Lobo

Prepping info to consider re expat  Empty Prepping info to consider re expat

Post by Lobo Sun 28 Jun 2015, 2:46 pm

Economic Collapse Coming – September 2015?
    Time To Get Out of Dodge
    Our nation is not in good shape what so ever. The government says that we are doing great, but the grocery bills, utility bills and all the other bills we are paying does not back up what our wonderful leaders are telling us.
    Folks, it is hard out there. But it isn’t the end of the world. The more knowledge we have, the better we can preserve our wealth and have a more satisfied life.
    What I am about to share is information I have learned from our great grandparents who lived through the great depression as well as other times of hardship.

Hey Ray – Should We Leave? Wife Thinks So!
    I got an email from an old friend of mine with a big concern. His wife believes they need to get the heck out of dodge and pronto. He on the other hand as not felt such an urgency. I wanted to take the time to really answer his question give him something to chew on.

FLEE!!! Seven Compelling Reasons To Move FROM America
    If you’re looking for reasons to be hopeful that America will turn around and things will get better, this is not the right article to read. If you’re looking for happy-clappy talk about a better election result in 2014 or 2016, stop now. This is a brief analysis of America as it is. As it actually is. Not what it used to be. It provides seven reasons why you should give very serious consideration to moving from the homeland. Not out of fear, but from a reasoned analysis of the facts and by looking at what the Holy Scriptures tell us will happen in the days ahead.

Is It Time to Leave America While You Still Can?
    Not a day goes by that I do not receive an email from one of my readers advising me to get out of America while I still can. As the level of tyranny in this country increases, there is a proportionate increase in Americans wondering out loud as to whether they should stay or go.
    Americans Have Three Options When It Comes to Expatriation
    As I see it, Americans have three choices when it comes to expatriation:
    1. We can leave the country for a less volatile place to live.
    2. There are places we could emigrate to which would buy us a little time against the full rollout of tyranny.
    3. We could simply lay down and take our beating as so many victims of genocide have in the past. Or, we can resist the final stages of tyranny and pay for our disobedience with our lives.

Coming Soon To Your Church
    Your pastor jailed? Your church closed by court order? Are you ready for what is coming soon to your church? How could that be, you might well ask? On or before June 30th the Supreme Court of the United States will hand down its opinion in four similar cases from Ohio, Michigan, Tennessee and Kentucky (referred to together as Obergefell v. Hodges). If you have followed the same sex marriage cases in the last five years you know that various federal courts across the nation have thrown out state laws and state constitutional provisions limiting marriage to a man and a woman. 37 states now allow same sex marriage, most, but not all, by order of federal district court judges. The U.S. Supreme Court to date hasn’t ruled directly on the issue, but in its opinions in related cases it has clearly telegraphed where it stands. Until last November, though, there was no case before the Court which would form the legal basis to rule directly on whether the states could limit marriage to a man and a woman. In late 2014, in four state cases the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals went against the prevailing legal winds and instead ruled that states could enact legal limitations on who may be married in their states.

Should You Move To Another Country To Escape The Collapse Of America? 10 Questions To Ask Yourself First
    Why are so many people leaving the United States right now?  Over the past couple of years, an increasing number of Americans have decided that moving to another country is the best way to prepare for the collapse of America.
    According to the U.S. State Department, an all-time record of more than 6 million Americans are now working or studying overseas.  Of course many of those that have left the country do not believe that the U.S. economy is going to collapse, but without a doubt there are an increasing number of preppers that believe that now is the time to “escape from America” while they still can.  And certainly there are a lot of reasons why the U.S. is becoming less appealing with each passing day.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:48 pm