Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

10th Mountain Division Troops heading to Iraq, Afghanistan

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

10th Mountain Division Troops heading to Iraq, Afghanistan  Empty 10th Mountain Division Troops heading to Iraq, Afghanistan

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 06 Aug 2015, 9:17 am

10th Mountain Division Troops heading to Iraq, Afghanistan

BY - ASSOCIATED PRESS - THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 2015

FORT DRUM, NY (AP)
    - US Army officials say more than 2,500 soldiers in the 10th Mountain Division will be deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan in the coming weeks.

The Army announced Thursday that about 1,250 members of the 10th Mountain Division's 1st Brigade Combat Team based at Fort Drum in northern New York will begin a nine-month deployment to Iraq late this month or early September. The brigade will train and advise Iraqi forces.

Nearly 1,000 soldiers in the 3rd Brigade Combat Team based at Fort Polk, Louisiana, are scheduled to begin their nine-month deployment to Afghanistan later this fall. The brigade's primary mission will be to serve as advisers to the Afghan national security forces, which includes that nation's army and police.

Another 300 Soldiers from the division headquarters are scheduled to deploy in late fall to Afghanistan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

10th Mountain Division Troops heading to Iraq, Afghanistan  Empty Re: 10th Mountain Division Troops heading to Iraq, Afghanistan

Post by duck2000 Thu 06 Aug 2015, 10:47 am

we have troops from louisiana going also!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

10th Mountain Division Troops heading to Iraq, Afghanistan  Empty Re: 10th Mountain Division Troops heading to Iraq, Afghanistan

Post by weslin3 Thu 06 Aug 2015, 11:09 am

So is this for Isis or worried about a civil war breaking out? I can see tormoil if and when Maliki gets arrested and tried...  Spy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:43 pm