Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The central bank lends to banks 23 trillion dinars to support small and medium enterprises

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The central bank lends to banks 23 trillion dinars to support small and medium enterprises  Empty The central bank lends to banks 23 trillion dinars to support small and medium enterprises

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 25 Aug 2015, 7:36 am

The central bank lends to banks 23 trillion dinars to support small and medium enterprises

08/25/2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced Iraqi Economists Association, for the central bank to grant financial loans to 23 banks waged an amount trillion dinars for the purpose of supporting small and medium enterprises in the country. 
    He said Vice President of the Assembly on behalf of Jamil told / JD /: "The central bank allocated trillion dinars for the purpose of supporting small and medium enterprises in the country, "noting that" this amount will be given for 23 banks waged a loan Mali ". 
    He added that" wishing to receive these loans and granted to the industrialists are bringing in feasibility studies for projects, guarantees and go to the central bank to get the amount as banks provider of loans to them. 

"He noted that" this project will support the private industrial sector and reduce the unemployment rate and also reduce the imports of goods consumed "./ ended / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The central bank lends to banks 23 trillion dinars to support small and medium enterprises  Empty Re: The central bank lends to banks 23 trillion dinars to support small and medium enterprises

Post by weslin3 Tue 25 Aug 2015, 7:53 am

23 trillion is a  lot of dinar... Need trucks to bring that in...

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:03 pm