Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
ahill
weslin3
sassy
Franky
8 posters

Excited & Having A Blast Again

Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 6 Empty Excited & Having A Blast Again

Post by Franky Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

To all My Nenos Friends......I would Love to Share a few Highlights of my Month's with you all here on Neno's!! we all have another life outside of Neno's I know, and it is always Interesting to read what you all do in your everyday Lives! here are some of mine, fill free to show me some of YOURS! I am not at ALL trying to sell a THING!! just sharing some of the things I keep Busy with aside from Neno's.... I feel after being in this Investment for 10 years, and coming in here for however long it's been, I almost know you all in a Funny kinda way! lol so I share this with all my friends that "live in my computer"....  ;)these are some of what we build....

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 6 Derkse11
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 6 Empty Re: Excited & Having A Blast Again

Post by Franky Wed 28 Oct 2015, 9:44 am

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 6 Win_2028

Some More Going Out.......  bighug
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 6 Empty Re: Excited & Having A Blast Again

Post by Franky Wed 06 Jan 2016, 12:06 pm

Well I wanted to update you all just a little..... First I hope you all have the BEST YEAR you all have ever had!! this last year had it's challenging times starting in 2014 sometime and going into 2015 but.... I never gave up believing that is was just Temporary! even it looked like it was going to last "forever"!

The first half of 2015 was spent getting my wife feeling better from her Chemo and Radiation treatments...then halfway through 2015 I landed a Job that I have NEVER Loved SO much!! and a Boss that is out of this world! also a Job that I could finally keep pursuing my passion,(trading) Some of you have heard me talk about it over the years and I have spent quite a bit in my spare time building a system and also it has got me in contact with different folks along they way (just like anything you do, you always run into people with the same interest) so now that I spend a few hours at my desk a day ;) it has given me the time AGAIN to pick up and move the ball down the road on what I love!!

The last 3 years I spent (1 in Texas 2 back here in Missouri after getting my Restaurant dumped back in our lap after she had it 2 years, then the Sickness for the last 2 years I didn't want to re-open the Restaurant with my wife sick so I did a little driving truck to keep the wolf away!!  lol.., I was just trying to be "positive" with all the emotional stress we had going on I wasn't really able to spend much time on what I love to do, but by keeping believing that there wasn't another way  " I just kept shooting" I have finally unlocked the "right" doors!! "You never know how STRONG you are until being STRONG is the ONLY choice you have" ;)

So in the coming months I will post for some of you that have asked me along the way how our Computer Program is doing, some of the trades I am taking and the profit I am starting to make!! I think you are going to be amazed at what we are doing BUT I will let YOU decide, I have told you that I had it buying and selling and keeping about even back when you all asked but me and my Partner knew that "wasn't going to cut it" then came all the challenging 3 years, but things happen for a reason and now I can look back and understand WHY!! ;)

As Far as my building sells goes I am very happy how it's going!! it will go up from where it is I'm sure, My wife has her hair about shoulder length now... she did tell me the day before Christmas she was worried about her other side now, it was red in a few places and sore just like it started on the other side, so we hope it isn't anything, if it turns out that it is .... this time we are planning to go to the Gersen Clinic in Mexico She never wants to take Chemo and Radiation again!! , all the research we have done and it's been LOTS AND LOTS!!! they have a high cure rate! but its STRICT! anyway It is going to be a FABULOUS year my friends!!!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 06 Jan 2016, 1:06 pm

Franky, thanks for sharing.  Many prayers for your prettier half and glad to head of your business success.

bighug
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Wed 06 Jan 2016, 1:52 pm

Thanks Lobo..... I appreciate that!  ;)
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 06 Jan 2016, 1:55 pm

wink
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 06 Jan 2016, 5:56 pm

You know I'm rooting for you....
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Wed 06 Jan 2016, 6:26 pm

Thanks Neno!! think the World of you and what you stand for!!!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Thu 07 Jan 2016, 2:36 am

Franky,

You are a lovely person to share a part of your life with us.
    So sorry to hear that your w!ife had to suffer through chemo and radiation. 
    I hope she is feeling better now.  Oh my, what a thing to go through.

Wishing you every success in your business.  You deserve it.

Happy New Year!

Ann
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 08 Jan 2016, 6:06 am

Hang in there Franky, you and your wife. Glad to hear that she is trying some alternative treatments. bighug
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Tue 23 Feb 2016, 12:52 pm

Excited & Having A Blast Again  - Page 6 Win_2012

My new office.... put it up on blocks so we could spray foam the underneath.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:39 pm