Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Integrity: reforms are still weak and will soon overthrow the heads of major corruptio

Lobo
    Lobo

Parliamentary Integrity: reforms are still weak and will soon overthrow the heads of major corruptio Empty Parliamentary Integrity: reforms are still weak and will soon overthrow the heads of major corruptio

Post by Lobo Fri 18 Sep 2015, 12:04 pm

Parliamentary Integrity: reforms are still weak and will soon overthrow the heads of major corruption

2015/9/18 9:27 •
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where] 
    the chief of the Parliamentary Integrity Talal Zobaie, said that reforms of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi against corruption is still weak, noting that "the days will see the direction the ouster of big heads."

He said Zobaie told all of Iraq [where] that "the difficult task Abadi, especially given that the heavy legacy in the fight against corruption and mafia corruption in many government departments," noting that "reforms Abadi towards corruption and weak preliminary and did not check Touh Iraqis." 
    He added that "there are ongoing interaction with the Integrity Commission to form a field committees to follow up on corruption cases, and that the phenomenon of the formation of the supervisory committees precedent are new terms began to take nature of supervisory pure. 
    "He said Zobaie that" the judiciary began to bring a lot of ministers, agents and general managers, and that the coming days will witness uncover the truth of the corrupt in the country as well as the ouster of the heads of adult corruption and their associates who are in some ministries ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Parliamentary Integrity: reforms are still weak and will soon overthrow the heads of major corruptio Empty Re: Parliamentary Integrity: reforms are still weak and will soon overthrow the heads of major corruptio

Post by Neno Fri 18 Sep 2015, 12:11 pm

By title, didn't make sense...lol

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:28 am