Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Finance Committee sets Monday as the date for the second reading of the budget

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance Committee sets Monday as the date for the second reading of the budget  Empty Finance Committee sets Monday as the date for the second reading of the budget

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 11 Nov 2015, 11:12 am

Finance Committee sets Monday as the date for the second reading of the budget

11/11/2015 15:00:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    

Finance Committee sets Monday as the date for the second reading of the budget said Finance Committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed that the committee set next Monday as the date for the second reading of the federal budget for the year 2016. 

He said Mohammed MP from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc in a statement PUKmedia, on Wednesday, the Finance Committee met today with all its members, and agreed to set Monday as the date for the second reading of the general budget for the year 2016 and MP Abdul Qader Mohammed said the committee members voted during the meeting today to choose the MP Faleh force on the mass of the citizen Chairman of the Committee, succeeding the late Ahmad Chalabi, who died of a heart attack. 

The House of Representatives has completed the first reading of the draft law the federal budget on Tuesday. PUKmedia Luay al-Rubaie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#
    So they will have waited the required 4 days and then do the second reading.  They are moving right along.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance Dance Dance Dance
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance Committee sets Monday as the date for the second reading of the budget  Empty Re: Finance Committee sets Monday as the date for the second reading of the budget

Post by sassy Wed 11 Nov 2015, 11:23 am

Yes they are !!!  yes  About time to se all this good news!! Magic 8 Ball   duck

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:33 am