Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri speaks from Basra about salaries of employees and sets the date for reading the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri speaks from Basra about salaries of employees and sets the date for reading the budget Empty Jubouri speaks from Basra about salaries of employees and sets the date for reading the budget

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:12 am

Jubouri speaks from Basra about salaries of employees and sets the date for reading the budget

12:05 - 24/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, on Sunday, confirmed that the salaries of employees "red line," noting that the next parliament session will see the first reading of the law of the general budget.
    Jubouri said during a news conference in the province of Basra, followed by / information /, "The next meeting of the House of Representatives will witness the introduction of the budget law to read the first reading," noting that the parliament "the Council of Ministers requested to include a number of paragraphs in the budget before sending it to the House of Representatives."
    "The salaries of the staff for us are red and should not be affected," the speaker said.
    "Terrorism when it is defeated has left the official facing a new challenge of achieving reconstruction and stability," he said. "We can not lose sight of our youth being robbed of terrorism or other areas of futility."
    Abizaid and Jabouri, that "some may think that the task is over, but we say that the task started now," stressing the need to "start a new phase and a path towards economic stability." Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:32 am