Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Expert calls for the application of the customs tariff on all border crossing points

Lobo
    Lobo

Expert calls for the application of the customs tariff on all border crossing points Empty Expert calls for the application of the customs tariff on all border crossing points

Post by Lobo Wed 11 Nov 2015, 12:22 pm

11/11/2015

Expert calls for the application of the customs tariff on all border crossing points

stressed the economic expert contrary goldsmith, Wednesday, on the need to apply the decision of the customs tariff on all border crossing points, without exception, noting that this decision will benefit a lot on the national industry and to attract labor in the country. 

He said the jeweler told / information /, that "the work of customs tariffs, which the General Administration of Customs announced the implementation of a fair next month a decision must be applied to all border crossing points in Iraq without exception in order not to and find Almarqlat and constraints and therefore postponed." 

He added that "this decision will reflect positively on the development of local industries and reduce the unemployment rate by attracting manpower as well as provided financial imports contribute to fill some of the shortfall in the general budget. 

"The head of the Council of Ministers, Haider al-Abadi, announced in (August 6, 2015), the postponement of the introduction of new customs tariff, attributing this to the ensure the readiness of border crossing points to be applied away from the "corruption and double standards"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Expert calls for the application of the customs tariff on all border crossing points Empty Re: Expert calls for the application of the customs tariff on all border crossing points

Post by sassy Wed 11 Nov 2015, 12:42 pm

This is good to see about tarrifs  along with everything else that is going on with the articles coming out!  yes

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:50 pm