Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Washington Post: Saudi Arabia will burn ignited a war economy

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Washington Post:  Saudi Arabia will burn ignited a war economy  Empty The Washington Post: Saudi Arabia will burn ignited a war economy

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 06 Jan 2016, 7:28 am

The Washington Post:  Saudi Arabia will burn ignited a war economy

01/06/2016 16:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: US media has not ruled out that Saudi Arabia will be the biggest loser of the price war sparked by the global oil markets.

According to Matthew O'Brien, a journalist 'The Washington Post', the Kingdom has filled the markets of crude oil is cheap in order to expel its competitors who sell the largest prices, but this process is no longer so easily in the current circumstances. As O'Brien points out that shale oil producers can obtain a profit even under the low price, and they can stop the production or returning it when you need to bear without significant additional costs.

Journalist explains that even if Saudi Arabia succeeded in forcing the shale oil producers to enter into a slumber, will be able to return to activity without incur remember losses, to keep the price of a barrel of crude to $ 50, which means that Riyadh will not be able to continue to spend its money required and the price It has is $ 80 versus the barrel.

In the year 2015 witnessed Saudi Arabia, a major sharp growth of Petroleum Exporting Countries in Mizantonha which could reach during the current year of $ 87 billion, to build some of the deficit forecasts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:13 am