Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sistani: the reform has not been achieved in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sistani: the reform has not been achieved in Iraq Empty Sistani: the reform has not been achieved in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jan 2016, 6:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Friday 08-01-2016 | 1:07:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A picture of Ali Sistani EM

Twilight News / cross religious authority, Ali al-Sistani expressed regret for not achieving any reform steps on the ground since last year.

Parliament voted unanimously late last year in favor of preventing the government from passing the reforms without his consent in a bid to curb the efforts of al-Abadi, who announced these reforms unilaterally to change the system of government which he said encouraged a form of corruption.

After mass protests and a call for reform launched by al-Sistani Abadi announced measures in August 2015 in order to eliminate nepotism and inefficiency that undermined the battle for Baghdad with Daash.

Sistani said in a speech delivered on his behalf representative Ahmed Safi Friday "has not achieved anything in the follow-up of corruption and senior corrupt files during 2015".

"This is extremely regrettable."

The parliament reforms Abadi violation of the Constitution, including the dismissal of the Vice-President and reduce the salaries of government employees.

Sistani had been in the late 2015's parliament from the exploitation of his concerns about legal reforms announced by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi as a pretext to block it.

Sistani demanded last year in all the speeches about the prime minister Haider al-Abadi beaten "iron fist" Everyone involved in corruption.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:06 am