Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Sistani warns of the division of Iraq .. no choice but to victory in the Battle of Reform

Lobo
    Lobo

Sistani warns of the division of Iraq .. no choice but to victory in the Battle of Reform  Empty Sistani warns of the division of Iraq .. no choice but to victory in the Battle of Reform

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:00 pm

Sistani warns of the division of Iraq .. no choice but to victory in the Battle of Reform

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Sunday 08/23/2015

Baghdad news - stressed the religious authority, Ali al-Sistani, that if he did not go the Government of Haider al-Abadi in the implementation of real reform to combat corruption, there is concern the risk of dividing Iraq. According to the French news agency, quoting al-Sistani as saying: If real reform has not been achieved through anti-corruption relentlessly and social justice at various levels, it is expected that the situation gets worse, more than ever before, and probably dragged to what does not wish for any Iraqi lover to his homeland of the division and the like, God forbid. 

He Sistani to be the foremost authority as long as called for fight against corruption and the reform of government institutions and improve public services, and warned more than once from the consequences of procrastination and so on. 

The religious authority has renewed, on Friday, it confirmed the need for the judiciary reform, while considered reforms as a "decisive battle" will determine the future of the country, and as stressed the need to speed up accountability of senior corrupt. 

The representative of the reference Mr. Ahmed net during Friday prayers held in the courtyard Husseini in Karbala: 

"The Battle of the reforms that we fight these days is also a battle of destiny determine the future of our country," stressing "we have no choice but be won." net and stressed "the need to speed up the necessary steps to hold accountable the senior corrupt thieves of public money", stressing that "taxpayers should support this mission and protect them from possible exposure to any harm and threats by these corrupt and their followers."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sistani warns of the division of Iraq .. no choice but to victory in the Battle of Reform  Empty Re: Sistani warns of the division of Iraq .. no choice but to victory in the Battle of Reform

Post by Neno Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:09 pm

This is a tuff but needed thing. If, they can accomplish this and, I think they can, we (iraq) move forward.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:59 am