Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords for Mrbd: We seek to rely on non-oil resources to supplement the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords for Mrbd: We seek to rely on non-oil resources to supplement the budget  Empty Keywords for Mrbd: We seek to rely on non-oil resources to supplement the budget

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jan 2016, 6:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Friday January 8, 2016 - 12:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Director of the Office of the Prime Minister Mahdi Keywords
    The Director of the Office of the Prime Minister Mahdi Keywords government's efforts in the search for other resources to increase the amount of the state budget for the current year, through the revitalization of the industrial and agricultural sectors to benefit from the financial resources, as well as coordination with the Central Bank to give the government some money contribute to the restoration sector to the former their activities as well as for the housing sector.
    Keywords and said in a statement to Radio tow, that those amounts will go in part to lend to citizens to establish small and aimed at revitalizing the economy and the reality of the projects, noting that the lending process will begin in the coming days in the capital Baghdad and other provinces.
    Keywords He added that the government will work to increase the contribution of the agricultural and industrial sectors in the gross domestic product, referring to Iraq's possession of latent capabilities of being able to overcome the current financial crisis occurring due to lower oil prices.
    And that the Iraqi government has allocated 5 trillion for lending to industrial projects, as well as one trillion and a half to lend to young people and support their small businesses, according to the precise mechanisms and after the formation of a high-level committee monitors and oversees the granting of loans to ensure equal opportunities for borrowers mechanism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:58 pm