Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls for the application of the reforms and the restoration of smuggled money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy calls for the application of the reforms and the restoration of smuggled money Empty Deputy calls for the application of the reforms and the restoration of smuggled money

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jan 2016, 3:30 pm

[size=32]Deputy calls for the application of the reforms and the restoration of smuggled money

January 2016 08
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Light News / Baghdad

It confirmed the MP for the State of Law bloc Rehab Alabboudh Friday that the country is in a critical condition requires hard work on the application of the reforms, especially next to them on corruption, in order to save money and getaway restore them. "

Her return in a press release received "light News" that the various reform steps if applied effectively would not have had some of the ministries and institutions to grant licenses to its employees associated with the contracts, without pay. "

The MP said that "the search for alternatives to the revenue side of the budget oil revenues, would be an important step to revive the economy, and not having to grant employees leave without pay, which could create problems and crises in the country indispensable".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:37 pm