Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal identifies the most prominent laws to be provided beginning of the third legisla

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal identifies the most prominent laws to be provided beginning of the third legisla Empty Parliamentary Legal identifies the most prominent laws to be provided beginning of the third legisla

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jan 2016, 4:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Date:  01/10/2016 12:30
     |

Information / special / ..
    Identified member of the parliamentary legal committee smile Hilali, Sunday, the most prominent laws to be agreed upon beginning of the third legislative term, which is scheduled to start after about a week.
    She said Hilali told / information / that "the House of Representatives many commitments during the third legislative term, and should provide important laws because of the security and economic, which passes by the country to develop," indicating that "of these laws oil and gas law, and we must all readings ends of the vote it, and that would determine the status of the mechanism of the oil and sell it and the status of companies. "
    She added, "We have a law for the Ministry of Industry and how to protect local product and the development of industry in Iraq," pointing to "the importance of considering the law of the Federal Court quickly resolve differences with the Kurdistan Alliance."
    Hilali explained, "The general amnesty law is very important, and we will be the beginning of the new legislative term, must also select members away from partisanship regarding the service, which serves young graduates law." Finished / 25 s

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:42 pm