Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany: 1400 to issue a passport to Iraqi immigrants wishing to return home

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany: 1400 to issue a passport to Iraqi immigrants wishing to return home Empty Germany: 1400 to issue a passport to Iraqi immigrants wishing to return home

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Germany: 1400 to issue a passport to Iraqi immigrants wishing to return home

12-01-2016 11:39 AM 
    Number of Views: 546

Iraq today

German Foreign Ministry revealed that the Iraqi embassy in Berlin issued a 1400 passport recent immigrants Iraqis wishing to return to their country. And between official in the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs that the '150 passport only issued by the end of last October without giving a reason for the sharp rise in the issuance of Passports Since then, 'noting that the increase may be linked to the developments that have occurred recently in the conflict in Iraq and the progress that the government achieved against Daash. In recent weeks the German government urged the authorities in the countries of origin of migrants and refugees on the issuance of passports for people wishing to return to their country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:24 pm