Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary exclude energy collapse in oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary exclude energy collapse in oil prices Empty Parliamentary exclude energy collapse in oil prices

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:50 pm

[ltr]Parliamentary exclude energy collapse in oil prices[/ltr]

Since 01.14.2016 at 14:55 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ruled out of the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives member Adel Khamis, Thursday, the collapse of oil prices more than the current price, without describing it makes sense.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Thursday's / scales News /, "It is not logical that breaks down the price of a barrel of oil to more than the current price," pointing out that "the warnings of global banks, the price of oil down to ten dollars is not possible."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "this price is reasonable because the global need for oil pressing at the present time."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Daily Telegraph newspaper, published an article based on the number of warnings from major banks of a decline in prices of crude oil price per barrel could reach $ 10.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Oil is the main source of income for the budget in Iraq, as revenues constitute approximately 90% of the total financial budget.[/ltr]
    [ltr]But the drop in oil prices led to a significant budget deficit in the country, prompting the government to increase production in order to reduce the deficit, external borrowing, which always warns him supreme religious authority and economic experts.[/ltr]
    [ltr]While government officials calling for diversifying sources of income and activation of agricultural and industrial production sectors, duties and taxes rather than relying on oil. / Ended 29 n / 10[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:43 pm