Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank plans to unify the exchange rate of the dollar sold in the auction and the market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank plans to unify the exchange rate of the dollar sold in the auction and the market Empty The central bank plans to unify the exchange rate of the dollar sold in the auction and the market

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Jan 2016, 6:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

01/14/2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / JD / .. revealed to the economic and investment commission in Parliament about the government's determination obliging the Central Bank of the consolidation of the dollar exchange rate in the auction sold the domestic market, likely raising the value of the dollar against the dinar in the shadow of the financial crisis in the country.
    He said committee member Rep. Najiba Najib told / JD / that there is an urgent need for the government to reconsider the monetary policy of the country, the fact that there is a real rate of the dinar against the US dollar because of the current dinar price of 1,166 is the same as when it was sold for a barrel of oil for $ 111. She added that the financial crisis facing the country as a result of the drop in oil prices to unprecedented levels require the lifting of the dollar exchange rate against the dinar and will resort to it the government requiring the central bank in addition to the unification of the exchange rate at the central bank auction and in the local commercial market, where the dollar exchange rate at auction Central dinars in 1190, while the market in 1240 dinars. / end / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:05 pm