Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the parliamentary Foreign Member stresses the reduction of the Iraqi mission to the situation of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the parliamentary Foreign Member stresses the reduction of the Iraqi mission to the situation of  Empty In the parliamentary Foreign Member stresses the reduction of the Iraqi mission to the situation of

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:25 am

[ltr][rtl]History of edits:: 2016/1/16 13:55 • 36[/rtl] [rtl]visits readable[/rtl][/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Baghdad-where] 
    He stressed member of the Foreign Relations Committee Alaniaah to reduce Iraqi consulates and diplomats abroad because of the state fiscal austerity through which the country.

Said Abdul Bari Zebari told all of Iraq [where] that "reducing the number of consulates abroad from the heart of the decisions being discussed by the Foreign Ministry in general," adding that "if it was necessary to reduce some of the diplomatic missions at the very least is nothing wrong with either canceled we believe Diplomacy will have effects on Iraq's relations with those countries. " 
    He stressed the need to reduce the number of consulates and diplomats who are abroad, noting that "until now has not been achieved this, but there are a lot of decisions and guidelines Ministry of Foreign Affairs did not apply in this regard." 
    The parliamentary Committee on Foreign Relations last year revealed the existence of the plan, under study, to reduce some of the diplomatic missions abroad, for economic reasons and the status of the austerity experienced by the country due to low prices Alinvt.anthy 2 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:16 am