Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iranian official, "a military": the deterioration of security in Iraq is to counter Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iranian official, "a military": the deterioration of security in Iraq is to counter Iran Empty An Iranian official, "a military": the deterioration of security in Iraq is to counter Iran

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 7:45 am

[size=32]An Iranian official, "a military": the deterioration of security in Iraq is to counter Iran

2 December / January 2016 3

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Nur News / Agencies 

The commander of the headquarters of the Western Region of the Iranian Army, Manuchehr Amir کazemi said all the unrest and security threats to the region, including Iraq and Syria, but raised in order to confront the Islamic Iran and the Islamic Revolution and its effects.

He said the Iranian official, the military said in a statement quoted by the agency "IRNA Eraanh" and I followed, "Noor News" today that "the enemies and put many subtleties plans against us and began to implement, but they do not Adrکon that the Islamic revolution Nebras my God I light will not be extinguished." According to the recipe for pointing out that "if not the popular support of the Iranian government and what remained of Syria and Iraq."

He described Iran as an independent state and any decision taken is implemented, the change that has occurred has led to the cancellation of the dominance of enemies and equations in the whole world, "noting that" the existence of the Islamic revolution threatens their power and dominance, for such case, they Throughout the last 38 years have made their efforts to overthrow the revolution. "As quoted by the agency Iranian.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:07 am