Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy demanding display approve the presence of foreign troops to a vote in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy demanding display approve the presence of foreign troops to a vote in Parliament Empty Deputy demanding display approve the presence of foreign troops to a vote in Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 8:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1/31/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Demanded an MP for the National Alliance dreams Husseini, the government introduced the presence of security forces in Iraq to a vote in the House of Representatives for the purpose of acceptance or rejection.
    Husseini said on Sunday, in a statement received by all of Iraq [where], a copy of "The presence of foreign military forces on Iraqi territory must be presented to the Iraqi parliament for a vote of acceptance or rejection, however, it is the existence violation on Iraqi territory." 
    She added that "these decisions of the powers of the House of Representatives, the consent of the government to their presence is an encroachment on the parliament by the executive power." 
    The US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, announced on 22 January of this, it will be the deployment of ground forces in the fight against Daash in Iraq and Syria strategy, "stressing" the need to restore the cities of Mosul in Iraq and tenderness in Syria from the organization. " 
    Already private deployment of US troops began in northern Iraq with a mission to train Iraqi forces and cut off supply routes between Iraq and Soeria.anth

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:58 am