Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 600 pieces of residential land distribution of the popular crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 600 pieces of residential land distribution of the popular crowd Empty More than 600 pieces of residential land distribution of the popular crowd

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Feb 2016, 3:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] More than 600 pieces of residential land distribution of the popular crowd
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Monday 01.02.2016 0:09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Basra / Baghdad news 
    Municipality of Basra announced the allocation of 620 plots of land for the martyrs of the crowd 
    PDF, asserting that "the distribution of third meal of pieces of private residential land slice killed and wounded in the popular crowd will be in the next few days, indicating that" this meal will be added to it 50 martyrs names of the martyrs of the army aviation officers in Basra, "and added that the total number of beneficiaries under this meal 620 martyrs and wounded, while indicated that they identified taboo own secretions piece 2375 Rabat area great for the purpose of distribution to this segment. 
    with regard to the private residential blocks Municipal hand monastery north of Basra indicated create 1048 pieces customizable noting that the number of requests made ​​from different segments to the department reached three thousand and 139 applications, adding that the "Committee for housing will be discussed next week, the mechanism that ensures justice in the distribution directed commission housing follow-up piece customized procedures at the grand Rabat to professors Basra University, personally morning with the President of the Council for the purpose of Albzona configured and clear. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:39 am