Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House Speaker cast several Mhazerat in the United States of America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House Speaker cast several Mhazerat in the United States of America Empty House Speaker cast several Mhazerat in the United States of America

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 8:01 am

[size=32]House Speaker cast several Mhazerat in the United States of America

[/size]

Nur News / Baghdad

The President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Saleem al-Jubouri, several Mhazerat in the United States about the situation in Iraq, in which he called for strengthening the building of democracy and the defeat of the terrorist groups and to address the crisis in Alaqsadah through which Iraq.

A statement of the Office of the al-Jubouri, received a "light News," a copy of the "al-Jubouri met a number of senior politicians and researchers Americans and accept them political and security files in Iraq."

The statement said, "The head of the House of Representatives gave a detailed explanation during a seminar held at the Council on Foreign Relations for and means to defeat terrorist groups mechanisms, in addition to work to build a democratic state," stressing "the need to provide the necessary support for Iraq militarily and economically to face the current challenges."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The statement added, as "al-Jubouri, gave a lecture at Tufts University in the presence of a number of academics and researchers reviewed the most important security and economic challenges facing Iraq and the region and ways to defeat terrorism."

Jubouri stressed the importance of opening other areas to support the economy and cope with the economic crisis and its repercussions, "speaking of the" road to Iraq would emerge from its current crisis based on the completion of true reconciliation and the development of the national economy roadmap ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:33 am