Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House Speaker US: United States looking options for the deployment of ground troops in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House Speaker US: United States looking options for the deployment of ground troops in Iraq  Empty House Speaker US: United States looking options for the deployment of ground troops in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:49 am

House Speaker US: United States looking options for the deployment of ground troops in Iraq 

NewsSeptember 29, 2014 7:45 

Said House Speaker John Boehner American that the United States may not find in front of her "last choice" but to send American troops are battling militants organizing the Islamic state if they failed strategy of President Barack Obama in the destruction of the extremist group.

Bonner said the program "This Week" (This Week), which aired ABC He did not believe that the approach of Obama will succeed in accomplishing the task.

He added that the destruction of the armed organization will require more than air strikes, criticizing Obama for saying he would not send American ground troops.

The president wants to rely on the American ground campaign on Iraqi and Kurdish forces and asked Boehner whether he preferred to send American troops if the rest of the states failed to intervene, and said "we have no choice" because "we did not Ndmarham that I. .. we will pay the price."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:20 am