Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central earns a provision requiring private banks to pay 10 billion dinars per month fines and benef

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central earns a provision requiring private banks to pay 10 billion dinars per month fines and benef Empty Central earns a provision requiring private banks to pay 10 billion dinars per month fines and benef

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 8:45 am

[ltr]
    Central earns a provision requiring private banks to pay 10 billion dinars per month fines and benefits

February 3, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Proclaimed the cover of integrity, money laundering and economic crime in the Baghdad court, for the start of private banks to pay 10 billion dinars per month, fines and interest Tojerih to the CBI.
    A statement from the judiciary, the agency our economy News received a copy of a copy of it, for Judge Radhi Fartusi, saying that "the central bank has already established a number of cases against 28 banks waged a result of falling into the breaches of the law have been discovered by the BSA." 
    He added that "these banks repaid with interest what Bzmtha The delay amounts of past years and reached 46 billion dinars, and more than once." 
    Fartusi said that "the remaining banks in the edema of the fines and the benefits of up to 191 billion and 551 million dinars," noting that "private banks committed by a decision of the Central Bank for payment during the timeframe expires in January of next year." 
    Misdemeanor integrity judge said that "the restoration of these amounts got to follow up directly by the President of the Federal Judiciary Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud, and the presidency of the resumption of the Federal Court of Rusafa."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:13 pm