Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil rises after Russia expressing its willingness to meet with OPEC

Lobo
    Lobo

Oil rises after Russia expressing its willingness to meet with OPEC Empty Oil rises after Russia expressing its willingness to meet with OPEC

Post by Lobo Wed 03 Feb 2016, 4:42 pm

February 3, 3016

Oil rises after Russia expressing its willingness to meet with OPEC

Oil prices rose on Wednesday to compensate some of its losses after new comments from Russia set out its openness to talks with the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) with respect to production cuts, which help to revive the hopes of investors move top producers in the world to support prices.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that if it was agreed between the producers and OPEC members outside the meeting "Fsnjtma permission."

This contributed to push oil prices to rise after it was heading for the third daily losses incurred in a row on Tuesday after the release of data showing a big rise in US inventories.

And increased global London Brent crude futures April delivery 40 cents to $ 33.12 a barrel by 0930 GMT, moving away from its lowest level in the session at $ 32.30 a barrel.

US crude futures rose 46 cents to $ 30.34 a barrel after hitting its lowest level in the session at $ 29.40 a barrel.

Said Tamas Varga, analyst at (Ba.vi.am Oil Associates) "Do meeting will be held between Russia and OPEC? .. This is a supportive factor for the trend that we have seen in the last hour."

The strong demand for oil last year, especially in Asia, but it was not enough to absorb the supply boat that record levels and growing stockpiles of crude.

Data from the American Petroleum Institute showed that oil inventories in the United States increased 3.8 million barrels to 500.4 million in the week ending January 29 January
    http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/54149

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:17 pm