Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Six OPEC states ready for emergency meeting with non-OPEC members — Venezuela's minister

Lobo
    Lobo

Six OPEC states ready for emergency meeting with non-OPEC members — Venezuela's minister  Empty Six OPEC states ready for emergency meeting with non-OPEC members — Venezuela's minister

Post by Lobo Thu 04 Feb 2016, 1:53 pm

Six OPEC states ready for emergency meeting with non-OPEC members — Venezuela's minister

Business & Economy February 04, 11:34 UTC+3

According to Venezuela’s Oil Minister Eulogio del Pino, such OPEC member-states as Iraq, Algeria, Nigeria, Ecuador, Iran and Venezuela as well as non-OPEC members Oman and Russia have given consent Venezuela’s Oil Minister Eulogio del Pino Venezuela’s Oil Minister Eulogio del Pino © AP Photo/Ronald Zak TEHRAN, February 4. /TASS/. Representatives of 6 member-states of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) are ready to participate in an emergency meeting on coordinated reduction of oil production with non-OPEC members, Venezuela’s Oil Minister Eulogio del Pino said during his visit to Tehran on Thursday. Read also No specific date yet on Russia’s oil output consultations with OPEC countries — Kremlin Kremlin: Russia interested in contacts with oil producing countries Expert: Oil price should stay at $50 per barrel if Russia, OPEC agree on production cut Russia will contact all players on oil markets — Kremlin According to the minister, such OPEC member-states as Iraq, Algeria, Nigeria, Ecuador, Iran and Venezuela as well as non-OPEC members Oman and Russia have given their consent. "The idea is not only to hold the meeting but to reach particular results," he was cited as saying by Iran's news agency Shana. The official is expected to discuss the prospects of convening an emergency meeting on oil during his visit to the countries of the Persian Gulf - Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Oman.

http://tass.ru/en/economy/854448
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Six OPEC states ready for emergency meeting with non-OPEC members — Venezuela's minister  Empty Re: Six OPEC states ready for emergency meeting with non-OPEC members — Venezuela's minister

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 08 Feb 2016, 6:40 pm

This sounded good just from the 4th of February.  I hope they have this meeting in February, if not they are scheduled to meet in June which doesn't help Iraq they need 45.00 a barrel to meet their budget requirements as the articles have been telling us.
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:00 pm