Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security discussed a legal counter-terrorism National Intelligence and raising them t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security discussed a legal counter-terrorism National Intelligence and raising them t Empty Parliamentary Security discussed a legal counter-terrorism National Intelligence and raising them t

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Feb 2016, 9:37 am

Parliamentary Security discussed a legal counter-terrorism National Intelligence and raising them to vote for the draft

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Discussed the security and defense committee parliamentary legal two anti-terrorism National Intelligence and draft for the purpose of raising them to a vote in the House of Representatives sessions.
    The committee held a meeting chaired by Chairman of the Committee of quitting and the presence of its members to discuss a number of important topics, where the meeting of the Committee was discussed with the prime minister and draft a legal anti-terror apparatus, the National Intelligence Service for the purpose of raising them to a vote. "
    The meeting addressed the discussion of the book and the Interior Ministry on the draft law and the unified card book, first deputy head of the private office of the House of Representatives to the security of the Judicial Institute, as well as discuss the book Adviser Legislation Affairs on the idea of ​​amending the travel passports law No. 32 for the year 2015.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:59 pm