Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What are the new procedures for the application of the customs tariff?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What are the new procedures for the application of the customs tariff? Empty What are the new procedures for the application of the customs tariff?

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:01 pm

[ltr]
    What are the new procedures for the application of the customs tariff?

February 7, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    The Commission on the economy and investment representative, said on Sunday that the customs tariff law would apply to all of Iraq's ports, and there is no exception.
    The committee member said Harith al-Harthy said in a statement seen by the news agency of our economy, "it was the development of new mechanisms at all border crossings, including the Kurdistan region, to inspect the goods and materials that go into the country from neighboring countries."
    He said Al-Harthy, that "there Sitarat quality for the application of the customs tariff law and collection of fees for goods at border crossing points without any Estina, also formed departments and committees will start its work soon."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:58 pm