Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Close all the doors of the port of Umm Qasr because of the customs tariff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Close all the doors of the port of Umm Qasr because of the customs tariff Empty Close all the doors of the port of Umm Qasr because of the customs tariff

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 3:37 am

[ltr]Close all the doors of the port of Umm Qasr because of the customs tariff[/ltr]

Since 02.08.2016 at 11:24 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It closed the port of Umm Qasr outlets because of the limited application of the decision of customs tariffs in the central and southern regions and areas not covered by the province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Iraqi Council of Ministers in the, he decided, (13 December 2015) the introduction of points in the approved border crossing points shall check and make sure customs tariff are met, and the introduction of standardization of quality control points.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A reporter / balances News / in Basra, "it was shut down the port of Umm Qasr this morning, due to the limited resolution of customs tariffs in the southern regions without the inclusion of parts of Kurdistan are out." It ended 29/42 g[/ltr]
    [ltr]The dozens of suppliers of goods demonstrated, on Monday in the Safwan border port in Basra province, to protest against the implementation of the new tariff law, while stressed that the tax continued in the south will push them to resort to outlets Kurdistan, Mayor Zubair decline Safwan port revenues by detecting 95% .anthy 29/42 g.[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:49 pm